the soul siren...



Just bought a NINA Live Album. :-)

Well, she's just one of my favorites. Wayback 2003 when I did an interview with her.. that time, it was her "Heaven" album that she's promoting. She was a newbie then. And look at her now.. breaking the opm industry with a bang!

I remember when the assignment was given to me, my first question: "who the hell is nina?" and honestly, I didn't like her video of Heaven. It was at Streetlife when I first saw her personally... I think she's sexy... and she's ok naman pala... she has a good voice.. yeah... she does. Then the following week, I went over at Warner Music Office to have a one-on-one talk with her again... she does look good naman pala. *wink*



After the interview, we had pizza together.. with her manager then... that started it off. She's a nice person naman pala... much more when my friends and I went to Bedrock Makati, nagkataon sya yung performer... and yeah... hindi sya snob... unlike some other... She recognized me we even have some little chat.. :-)



<----- @ Warner Music Philippines... with Vanessa (TV Promotions Exec.) and Areen (my partner)

At the launch of her second album "Smile", again I was there to cover it. I have to do another interview with her, and I was just glad she remembered me.. :-) She's still the same old Nina as she were back then. :-)


@ Red Box Greenbelt

(awww!!! sobrand ilaw!!!) ---->


Now, it kinda feel bad.. oww... not naman that bad... that I have to buy an album. Coz before, I used to get them for free... Promotional copy pa nga e... coz everytime I do presscon and launch coverages, the labels usually allot a copy to the press people. You just have to see my cd collections!!! hehehe!

Anyway, this live album is good! I mean I liked it. 280 bucks is just really fine!! :-) It has my favorite "fall for you" originally done by shanice... And, really.. its good...I loved it!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds