Just when I opened my blogger account, I can almost cry seeing that my template was all ruined! I dont know why but everything was crashed down to the very little detail --> tags, codes, urls, css, EVERYTHING! Which I don't know why!!!

So, forgive me besty.. for using this template (honest, I don't intend to pattern it with yours... *wink*) Its just that other template wouldn't work. Grrr!!! I hope I could upload my GoLive template soon!!!

Having to this reformatting stuff means installing everything from scratch... haloscan (which I've already done), unkymoods, counters, blinkies, etc!!! Haaaayy!!!

What les told me earlier seems to be some sort of premonition, huh! ayt les??? "Yung blog mo, sobrang plain ha!!!... alam mo pwede mong icustomize yun.." Yeah right! So now, Im doing it... *wink*

This is not so fun... believe me... *sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds