just sharing...


Watched Chasing Liberty the other night at home with my cousins. I saw the copy on sale and I thought maybe it could be a good flick..

Well honestly, I've been dying to watch it that time on the big screen, but I never got the chance...

Matthew Goode..!!! he's wonderful! He really looks good... right? (he's actually on my wallpaper right now) *wink*

A typical story.. romantic comedy with a twist... a feel good movie, I could say...

Mandy Moore... I liked her better on How To Deal...

I met her in person November last year (if my memory serves me right) when she visited Manila for a concert tour. I guess it was also for the AIDS campaign... That time, Chasing Liberty was still on the production stage...

I saw her at A walk To Remember and How To Deal... she was good though...


I didn't like her that much not until after my 30-minutes one-on-one talk with her. Suddenly my perception about her changed... which kinda made me interested with her next movie... that is Chasing Liberty

I was star strucked with her at that moment she approaches us and says "hi". That smile on her face got me on my nerves that I never really knew how I managed to do the interview...


"Oh my God, she was so tall"

"She looks like a doll"

"Will I be able to do this?"

"Lord, please dont let me stutter"

"She's beautiful... she's nice"

"She speaks english too fast.. what do you expect huh?"

... just some of the thoughts I have in mind at that time

Oh!.. my talk with her was great! I almost lost the chance to take a photo with her because I've eaten up 28 minutes of interview.



This is one of the most wonderful experience that I had on my career. Knowing that I was able to have an up-close and personal talk with Mandy Moore is something I never even thought about... and it happened. I would never even know if this would happen again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds