After attending the inter-ed briefing orentation (with our associate producer, les) at World Trade Center, I headed off to office for some "rush" stuffs...

It was so unusual that for that day, I haven't got any plan of going out... just as my besty sent me a message... "san kaw tonight?"... ergo, ending up having a movie date with her.. we are going to watch Bewitched!...now I have one!

While waiting for her, I checked out some "on-sale" clothes at kashieka and kamiseta.. I found this cute capri pants but still.. im having second thoughts of buying one.. considering I have to shell out bucks on the coming weekend....

As soon as my bes arrived, we treated ourselves with our favorite!!---> pasta! pasta!!! Since it's still early for the 8:20 screening time...we have it at Sbarro...








----> Nik had ziti with white sauce while I enjoyed my lasagna, both of us having raspberry iced tea :-) yummy!!! <------





Then we headed off to Glorietta 4 cinema 7 for Bewitched... We never expected that it would still be as jampacked as it is on its first week of airing... good we spotted a seat (which I guess is a pretty good spot.. kesa sa wala)


It was a good flick I should say. Though I've read a lot of bad reviews about it. It may not be as good as it is but it makes me feel good.. A "relaxing-feel-good-movie". Me and my besty are really giggling and laughing all throughout the flick. Nicole Kidman is really great... doing "Samantha".... she's really cute I should say. :-)

Though the ending is kinds bitin, it was fine after all. Once in a while we need this kind of feel-good movie after a week of workloads and stress, ayt?

Nevertheless, it was a wonderful night with my besty... our bondings happens quite often now and I was glad we had it... hope to see you on saturday, Nik!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds