First message received : Bambam @ 12:02 am
First call received:
Monique @ 12:05 am


They are the first peeps who greeted me on my special day... Monique does it every year... hindi yan nauunahan e.. wee!

I am 25 now. Wow! and it was a wonderful week!!... having to celebrate my birthday for almost the whole week..

First stop --> INQ TV Office.... [Wed, Aug. 24]

Well aside from having no choice but to come to office even if its my birthday, Wednesdays is always the most stressful and toxic day for us here at INQ TV. Good thing I have this wonderful officemate named Dhes who is so kind to absorb my workloads for that evening so I could pull out early to catch the 7pm mass at Greenbelt.. birthday ko naman daw eh...











<----I gave them a pizza treat! 4 boxes of Greencab pizza (yun lang kasi afford ko eh...)---->

Here at our office, we looved having celebrations like this. Somehow it lessens stress and toxications from our workloads... lalo na pag libre!!!


I was touched when, right after the pizza, they brought in a black forest cake for me... :-) I don't expect them to give me something, but that was really flattering...

Lanie. (one of our reporters) gave me this so-cute earrings. She let me pick among her personalized pieces and this pair catches me...

As promised by Dhes, she stayed at the office the whole evening for me to leave early. I attended the 7pm mass at Greenbelt.. (of course with someone sooo special) I gave thanks to our Lord for giving me another year .. for all the blessings and guidance...

2nd Stop... HOUSE [Thurs, Aug. 25]

Just a simple celebration at our unit.. with my aunt and cousins... A greenwich special pizza and lasagna...

Chris and Mai brought in a Rocky Road Ice cream!!!!

yummy!!!!

3rd Stop... 1920 BAR (with creative peeps) [Fri, August 26]

My birthday wouldn't be complete without them...They are just like my bros and sis... And I loovee them soo much. We are suppose to do it at Pelangi but since majority wanted a change, might as well go to qc. And guess how much is the beer? Hah! Sobrang mura.. 12 pesos lang ang Colt Ice!


<== rayms, me, keebler, johnrey, yam, and kuya mon...

Syempre Danica didn't show up... Darwin and Net was in a coverage.. work asual.. but nevertheless, we had so much fun that night...

We ended up 5am.. without us knowing that it's already morning. You just have to see Bambam that time.. (Oh! I promised I wouldn't tell) Buti na lang kame na lang ni Kuya Mon ang nandun... weee!!! Peace Bam!

4th Stop: Bulacan with my Family [ Sat, Aug 27]

Of course, mawawala ba sa celebration ang family ko? I had it at Bulacan for my Lolo. I wanted to spent time with him as much as possible.

We had videoke and of course inuman...good thing about my dad.. we usually do drinking stuffs together... he just have his trust on me I guess...

5th Stop: College Dudes @ 1920 [Sat Aug. 27]

By afternoon, I headed straight at qc to meet my college friends at 1920. The same place where I had my treat with the creative peeps. This is the most memorable celebration from all!

Alfred and Dennis, whom I haven't seen for the longest time were there.. still the same old tropa I had wayback in college. And Doland, my "super-duper-loyal-forever-partner-in-crime" (what a descripttion huh?) despite of the toxic and busy schedule, still have the time to make everthing perfect. Sigmund called, to say sorry.. he just had an emergency flight to Cebu that day

---> isang tanong pa: "gwapo ba sya o hindi?" hehehehehe! Peace po!!!! <---

Although others didn't make it, (because of some "understandable" reason) its good to know that there are still some people who never forgets...

Nik... im looking forward on our thursday date!!! Weee!!!!

IT WAS A VER HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! Thank God for making me the way I am.. for giving me all that I have...

Thanks to all who remembered!!!

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds