My Life



August is my month… My favorite month of the year!




In few weeks now, I would be a year older. I wonder, In my 25th year of existence, have I been able to get what I want? Would I say I have become what I wanted to be? I don’t know exactly if the answer is yes or no. Its just that I have some musings on my head and I have a lot of things to be thankful for…

Hmm…

· For three years of living independently (after my mom left us three years ago), I’ve learned a lot from life. I have grown into a person that I am now… stronger and more complex… the childishness in me have lessened (though sometimes its still there), and I have come to understand complicated things and still manage to keep calm.

· I have the job that I wanted eversince I was a kid. Drooling over working in a media is my greatest dream. And now, here I am… enjoying my work, satisfied and still growing in the industry.

· Financially I am fine. Thank God I don’t have to ask support from anybody and still manage to help those in need. I am able to buy what I want and could still catch up with my bank account. This is a great blessing! Thus, I told myself, I would continue helping people (as long as I have something to give) to my own extent. Because it’s a different feeling when I know I have been able to help people in my own simple and little ways.

· I have friends who are angels to me. My bestfriends who are so true. Though I’ve also met people who are not so “true” to be my friend… using me for their own sake… (minsan kasi tatanga tanga ako… nagpapagamit din ako) I easily trust people and that’s my weakness

· I have a wonderful dad and I’m glad we are closer than before. I am really a Daddy’s girl when I was a kid and now, we’re getting to be more of a barkada. And I love it!

· I’ve met different kinds of people.. Celebrities (foreign and local), Politicians, Ordinary people… having to talk and interact with them. It’s a different feeling….

· I have been recognized in the field that I’ve chosen and its more than an accomplishment.

· I’ve been in love many times. I have fallen and failed. Fall again and experienced pain. Just when I understand what really Love is. It’s a wonderful feeling being in love and it is much more wonderful to feel pain… coz that’s when you know your feelings are true… and then learned from it.

· I have learned that it is ok to cry. It’s my way of releasing my bad feelings… but after that, I have to let go and continue moving.

· Most of all, I am thankful to God for granting me another year to live and to make up for all my mistakes. For all the blessings that I have and for being the person that I am now…


Still, there’s this little emptiness in me. A place in my heart reserved for that someone I am waiting and praying for my whole life. I may or I may not know that someone, he might be someone I am with now… but God only knows. And when he comes, my life is totally complete…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds