Bestfriend Nik



I am doing this blog thinking and assuming that my besty is doing hers also... about what happened earlier, or about us, or maybe about me... Hah! (sana hindi nya ko ibenta! hahaha!) ---> too late, daei! Network problems just caused me to post this blog a bit late... but to make everything clear, I have to post this first before reding her entry. *wink*

Anyway, let me introduce her to you...

Her name is Monique... or should I say ATTY. MONICA CECILIA F. ALMEIDA (oops!!! sorrry!! didn't mean to post your full name). She really hates it when you call her by her full name.. Monica.. much more as Cecilia. Better call her Katie and she will love you!!! Considering herself as the long lost twin sister of Katie Holmes. And yep! she's a lawyer. Just recently she passed the bar exam and I am very very proud of her. Imagine! pwede na akong magloko coz she's here to defend me. har!har!!!

Of the five of us, she's the most who knew everything about me. As in everything! Even my DEEP DARK SECRET, my most humiliating one, my crying moments, and yeah.. I wont forget she's the first one I told about having my first boyfriend... (that d-d-s? girl, I reallly owe you a LOT!!)

untitled

The whole barkada ---> Vanny, rina, Chris, Moi, and Nik <----- sa favorite naming tambayan.... Boarding house ni Mang Boy

untitled 1

Day after graduation sa Pav... this time kasama na si Chi!! :-)

She's really good in keeping secrets. Tried and tested! Much more proven that until now, she's keeping the most humiliating , most embarassing secret of my life. She knew it because we're together when it happened. October 14, 2001, 2pm, Welcome Rotonda ---> this marked our greatest bond as Bestfriends!

Earlier, I was at her place. I dropped her a visit since I was along the area naman. As usual, tulog sya... and syempre ako ang kanyang alarm clock. I know naistorbo ko tulog nya pero ok lang yun!!! I remember the last time we were together was when we had an overnight stay at ...... somewhere... hehehe!!! And hopefully we could do it again.. right??? *wink* This time sama natin si van.

edited

But please let me know in advance so I wouldn't have to go out at 2am... *wink*

NiK & mE

----> "somewhere"<--------
Her mom was there. I remember when she celebrated her 18th birthday... when her mom told her about my built. Hah!!! That started them to call me "macho girl" . Hah! Pero ok lang yun. Sexy na naman ako ngayon e, di ba nik??? Sey yes honey!!!

I remember I was close to her dad too, then. Especially that time when I got caught up from long distance calls. hehe! He always asked me to take care of Monique while in school. He was a loving Dad and she was a Daddy's Girl. And, Im happy to see her fulfilling the promise she made to him.

I was really glad to see Monique again. Kute as what we call her sometimes, my ka-chismisan sa boarding house (remember how we criticize on somebody...??? hmm...to the point of spying on her.. kaw kse e!!!), the one you could come to when you want to know something about me (but for sure, she wouldn't unless you gave her a fee..? hehehe)

An oh! remember Tagaytay??? The first time I've been grounded? I remember how she'd managed to balance her attention between me and her boyfriend back then...Sobra! Kasi ako lang walang partner nun e...

Merely, this page wouldn't be enough to count all the memories we had ---

  • Splurging at Tutuban (kahit malakas ang ulan)
  • Tapes Collection (tape lang kasi afford natin nun e)
  • Grotto Vista Outing
  • Drug Rehab project
  • PE Classes (especially Dancing and Swimming)
  • Fights with our Volleyball Classmate (care of Chi)
  • Takas ng playstation kay Mang Boy
  • Mars Disco (Sophomores Ball)
  • Debut natin!
  • Paskuhan
  • Dawson's Creek

:-) ------ much much more------ :-)


Really, I am blessed having a bestfriend in her. For 10 years (nga ba??? or more?? and hopefully till forever) we've been together, never a single moment did she let me down. She's always there to listen, to understand, and to care. She's just like a little sister. More than anybody else, she's an angel to us.

Labshu Nik!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds