first post for 2009

its the 1st of January, 2009


Happy New Year Everyone!!!

I am welcoming the year with much joy, hope and a prayer that the Lord would bless it abundantly.

My 2008 wasn't exactly that perfect.. it was more of a trial year for me. I have encountered pain.. more pains.. but i was able to stood up. It has of course, happy moments too..

I am blessed to have spent it with significant people and I am happy to have been part of their lives too. I have found true friends, i fell in love, i almost wanted to quit my job but in the end realized that i love it, i have become more close to daddy, i was able to travel across the country, and a lot lot lot more blessings to be thankful for.

I survived 2008.

And comes 2009, I have my personal wish. A prayer. A goal.

Whatever is this year of the ox has in store for me, I am thankful.

Thank you, Lord, for this wonderful life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds