Dear Nel,

11:00PM

04.26.08

It was really an honor for me to be your guest (as a representative of your parents?? haha!) that day on your graduation day. It am so happy to witness that important moment of your life. I know you missed someone so important, someone who's your inspiration during your study. But i'm pretty sure he's there.. di lang natin sya nakita *wink*.

I never even thought that I would be there. After all those times.. I'm sure, he too would be surprised to see me sitting at the parent/guests area smiling as you walk up to that stage and receive your diploma. He would be so surprised to see me as your "official photographer". If only he's here, I'm pretty sure he's the first one to stand up and be very proud of you.

And I would like to take this chance to THANK YOU for giving a chance to this friendship that we have now. For always giving me the positive drive whenever I am in doubt and whenever I am in a fight with my emotions. And during that moment when everyone was against me, it was you who stood there and believed in me.. it was you who motivated me to stand up and fight.

I pray that we could keep this friendship forever.

Congratulations and we are so proud of you!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    My Dearest Daisy,

    I'm so greatful daie for your presence during my graduation together with our closed friend Anthony. It means a lot to me. I'm thankful also to Rene, Juancho and Ryan for coming over for my G-day celebration in MOA,


    I dedicate my diploma to our beloved Marlo for his inspiration to us to do big things and achieved great dreams for ourselves. We all missed him...


    Nel
    Anonymous said...
    My Dearest Daisy,

    I'm so grateful daie for your presence during my graduation together with our closed friend Anthony. It means a lot to me. I'm thankful also to Rene, Juancho and Ryan for coming over for my G-day celebration in MOA, It's one of coolest night together with matching fireworks pa... hehe!


    I dedicate my diploma to our beloved Marlo for his inspiration to us to do big things and achieved great dreams for ourselves. We all missed him...


    Nel

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds