I was excited to be back at the gym!

I really wanted to do my workout at Megamall Branch (which opened a week ago) but i've heard facilities are not that stable yet. Specifically the water on shower room. Members  still needs to go to wynsum branch in order for them to take a shower. And yesterday, I called Megamall branch to asked if there is already a stable water supply and they told me na "medyo nagloloko pa daw ang water supply"! 

Kamusta naman yun... i have no choice but to go to Wynsum. 

As much as possible i didn't want to back to that branch anymore. It just reminds me of the past. Pero i realized, it would be a better move to go to that place again and overcome all the memories it brought me. 

Sa elevator pa lang, the moment i pushed the up button, nasabi ko na sa sarili ko.. "God! I missed this moment!".  And then I was there.. presenting my id to Kuya Ricky, who was there eversince I started 2 years ago... and he welcomed me with a big grin saying "welcome back!"... I just smiled at him. Inside me I was kinda nervous... preparing myself to see some old familiar faces... 

I went up the locker room.. it was still the same. I go straight to my favorite spot, the second floor of the locker room and apparently, my favorite locker unit is available. It was still the same.. the ambiance, the sound of the television, the background upbeat music... 

After i changed to my workout outfit, i went straight to the cardio area... and nothing has changed.. the bench (where we used to stay and make kwentuhan) is still there... the threadmills and rotex, seeing these machines makes me really smile...

i had a 30 mins run at the threadmill then 3 sets of 60 reps sit-ups and a 30 mins of rotex. I still find myself having a glimpse at the pt room...

and im glad to see that there are more new faces now... no one to remind me of the old ones...

doing my workout now is kinda different than before. because now, i am left all by myself... it would be a different routine...

a new book... a new chapter of my life...


2 Comments:

  1. Gil and Cecile Velez said...
    Hi daei,

    I hope I spelled your name right?

    Just browsing around Blogger and led to your site. And like your blog, I also returned to Fitness First after being absent a few weeks.

    It was a good experience to sweat and be alone and sweat even more.

    And I bumped into a former PBA player at the gym too!

    Cheers from Makati,
    Gil
    daei said...
    hi Gil...

    thanks for taking time reading my blog.. I appreciate it..

    I stopped gym for couple of months and I can't really stand it.. I missed how it feels to sweat and it's been part of my daily routine then..

    I had a "colorful" life experience at the gym...

    its good to be back...

    :-)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds