WISHLIST...

Few weeks from now, i'll be a year older...

I am thinking about any special gimmick or happening for that day... unless of course I would spend it again all alone just like the other year... work has its calls and I have no choice... I am hoping that this time, I could have at least a time for me and my family and friends...

Anyway... I though about jotting off a "wishlist".Who knows... hehe! baka sakali may makakuha ng idea on what gift to give me... ayt?

Number 1 on my list: LAPTOP - really! I wanted to have one. Kaso laging nauudlot coz there's a lot more other things na kelangan paglaanan ng money..

2. BLUE TOOTH or INFRARED Device(so I wouldt ahve a hard time sharing files) It's just around 1,200 - 1,500 *wink*
3. CAR (ok lang talaga kahit 2nd hand... daddy!!!)
4. MY FRIENDS IN COLLEGE - Monique (ayoko nang humirit ng surprise party *wink*), Van, Chi, Trina, and Chris plus the extended tropa... Doland, Simund, Morx, Eyds, Ron, Jeoff, Lorry, basta lahat lahat...
5. A WEEK VACATION or more!! (from work... nakaka burn out na kasi especially pag mag ganitong critical issue sa Pilipinas)
6. A TIME FOR MY FAMILY - Hope we can go out that day... pero mukang imposible...
7. A TRIP TO US - For free ha!!! hehehe
8. Sana itreat ako ng CREATIVE
9. A prayer for that one person na sana he could realize the value of people around him
10. At syempre... A prayer for continuos blessings and guidance, good health, and strenght for myself and other people.

Tatanda na naman ako...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds