Time for self pampering

Time for self-pampering ... :-)

My brother is undergoing a training for his work here in Manila and thus, he's staying with me for 5 days. Sayang nga kasi sandali lan ...5days.. but it's ok though... at least we have could have time for a borther-sister bonding. :-)

I picked him up at SM Megamall right after his first day of training.. that was around 9pm. But I was at the area by 6pm and so I decided to give myself a little treat. A foot spa, pedicure and manicure at Let's Face It. I was actually checking up some other salons that offers hand and toe treatment... TIPS n TOES, DAVID's, pero lahat ang daming waiting. So, wala nang choice kundi Lets Face It. Great!!! It was at least relaxing for me after all... I even wanted to have a massage or any body treatment but I can't coz of time constraint. That foot spa and nail treatment costs me 2 hours... and I have to meet my brother by 9pm.

The nail treatment was great and much more the foot spa... it feels good to see my hand and toe in its good shape again.. *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds