...musings...

it was a week of unpredictable flow of moments... where I thought everything would lead to an end... when at the end of the week, I found myself crying so much... all alone.. and still pretend to be ok in front of everybody else except to yam and tita malou...the two souls who were there all these times...

I cried so much! I do! For what I thought to be a perfect "thing" seems to be heading on to the rocks..

then last night i received this from you:

"i know i've hurt you. I don't mean it. Please believe me when I say I will fulfill my promise... not because I need to but because I want to ... I'm not giving up on you... please don't give up on us. I promise to work things out... please... stay..."

so how would I react to this?

You know how much sacrifices and risk I made... how many times did I ignore all those criticisms on us... how i managed to keep quiet inspite of all the things I've seen and heard... simply because I'm holding on to our promise.

A promise that we made since the moment we became close... and i never knew it would become so serious that we have taken it to the next level... coz we thought... "this is it". And yet we failed.

if you really mean what you said, then do it... as much as I want to give up... I can't. Because ... I still believe in you...

I just dont wanna cry... anymore...

so please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds