seminar hangover

I attended a seminar on Adobe CS2 yeasterday with my editors (she, allan, kibs, and lindle) and leslie, our associate producer at Onstage Greenbelt 1. The seminar was all about the new features and products of Adobe CS2 out from the past versions of Adobe.

I thought this was kinda exhausting coz straight from our tape dub-out, which means we haven't got any sleep at all, we have to listen to a whole day seminar. But it was not! It was simply amazing! Personally I was amazed at the same time excited and hoping that our office would get that creative suite in the next... hmm.. 3-6 months???? *wink*

I was caught up with Adobe Go Live! It was what I am really looking for! A software that could simply help me in customizig my blog! Plus much more, I guess it would be a big help in our plan of having a mobile video streaming!

Sad coz we didn't got any luck on the raffle.They raffled off a mouse tablet and a CS2 Box! Imagine that! The winners are so lucky... really! A CS2 suite worth 70,000 is no joke.

Now I know what I want... of course number one would still be that Laptop now only much more specific... APPLE IBOOK G5 would do!!! plus of course I hope I ciuld have a CS2 box!! (O kaya kahit Go Live lang muna)hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds