a saturday bond

it was a saturday... april 2, 2005... bonding day with tita malou and cuzin kyla...

they are staying at sibuyan island romblon, and this week, they are here in manila for check-up and other stuffs. Tita malou have to attend several mammogram sessions. (i'm praying everything would turn out fine).

I'm very happy to see them again. Sad, Ysa is not around. I miss her soo much. Anyway, we meet at SM Manila, also to take part on the mall's 3-day sale. We had pizza for lunch.. my treat! *wink* It's ok... minsan lang naman kme magkita e.. :-) I enjoyed every moment! especially kyla.. she's really makulit and madaldal. She's really smart!

My tita and I talked about everything... catching up things.. :-) Then, since it's still early for bye byes, we thought of bringing kyla to the zoo! And she liked it there! Honestly... the last time I've been there was... hmm... i guess during our video shoot requirement... college days... Tagal na! And the place changed a lot!.. well it's better now! Though entrance fees have raised.. but it's ok.
I also enjoyed the place. :-) There's still the same old animals before, some new ones, and the cleanliness has been improved. Good thing though.

Hah! sometimes, I thought... it's soo nice to be a kid... wish I could go back to my childhood days... just then when i realized, i miss my mom... so much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds