Lately I've been wondering why am I feeling this way...

I am not excited to see you anymore... I don't wanna be with you that much either... I feel ok even if you're not there. I'm happy if you call but i'ts ok even if you don't.

The thrill of seeing you and being with your company lessens as day goes by... Is it because I'm starting to realize something?... or is it because someone had grasp my attention from you? Someone who's giving me the care and attention that I was waiting and hoping from you?

Or maybe, I was just too focused on you that I failed to see what's around me?

I am afraid I'm loosing the feelings I had for you.... much more I'm afraid that when you are ready, I am not there for you anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds