frieNds...

FRIENDSHIP....

Simple yet very vague... seems to be so light but yet you hace to handle it with care... delicate... lucky you if you could find a genuine one... for keeps and to treasure...

Im blesse'd coz I have some...

these people having my thoughts at the present...

CLENG - you're the best among all my bestys!!! ... you're my twin sister... my soulmate... my confidante... my ever loyal. Should I say, my no. 1 fan? *wink* The journey that we had can't be compared to anyone else. Thanks for sharing your life with me. I love you... and adrian...and andrew.... Thanks for letting me be part of your family. You knew me so much as well as I do. Im glad we're still hangin on... i love you!

KUTE - Nique, i will never forget your message on my debut: "you can tell me anything and everything... i'll be willing to listen... and rest assured maiintindihan kita kasi ... i love you" . And I do too. Thanks for the unending understanding and patience. For keeping up with me for 10 years and hopefully... till forever. You were there in all the times i needed a friend. A shoulder that's always ready to catch me. Thanks girl... Welcome Rotonda will never be the same without you!!! I had you best on October 14, 2000, 2:00 pm. Remember? I'm lucky to have you.

VAN - Don't feel sorry for all that had happened. You don't have to say sorry for the times you were'nt there with us. And I don't want you to tell me again that you failed us.. coz you didn't! You were just a wonderful friend that we all luckily have. And we are still here... we believe i you! You're the strongest among us all.I know you.... :-) Van, a friend like you is hard to find! kasi nag-iisa ka lang! And we all love you! Honestly? i miss you! You and nik are my angels! do you know that?

3NA - I miss you...

CHRIS - And I miss you too.... Sorry.... If you think that I have failed you. Still, im just here ... waiting...

CHI - Please keep in touch... How's gelo and mark?

DOLAND - You were just one bright star that keeps on shining and still manage to look down on us! hahaha!!! thanks for the trust and for being there! for the frequent unlimited phone chats... for the laughs and comfort...for the time (i know how precious your time is *wink*)... most of all, thanks for being you...unpretentious and honest! I really appreciate it! See you soon!

LOVE & SHAYN - You guys helped me to recover from a serious pain! (naks!) and I thank God for giving me sisters like you! Sa hirap at ginhawa.. di ba??? Love.. thanks for introducing me to our usual friday gig (it helped a lot) Shayn.. in all that we've been through...alam mo na yun! hahaha! Peace tayo!

CREATIVE 20+ - Danica (though ur not there anymore), Yam, Bam, Darwin, Chelle, Rayms, Khot, Ric.. oh well.. i have given you my personal message before I left. *wink* But really, this group is the best. Wonderful! Fabolous! a group that I can call my family.

PEN - You rock! i kow you've been very eager to hear what happened, right? hah! lets see.. soon... hahaha!

Still there's more... people that touched my life in some ways or another... people that brought me to where I am now.... friends will always be be friends they say.... and i guess that's really it.

thank you....

1 Comment:

  1. Monique said...
    thanks! from kute

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds