HEAVY HEART

After the girls left, BF stayed here at home. He knew he had to stay, because he knew I have something to say...This is one good thing about us, no one needs to say that there's a problem. It's automatic... we can read each other's mind... and we knew we shouldn't let the day pass without talking about it...


It's my call... It was me who needs to release something... and he was there listening... absorbing every details of what i am saying...

siguro dahil nagkapatong patong na lahat ng gumugulo sa utak ko, di ko napigilan umiyak... The third time I cried to him... Because no one knew about that problem except him.  This time I almost thought of giving up... and he told me not to. Kasi mas maraming masasaktang tao...

This morning, he checked on me before going to work. He asked me to do something that could make things a little lighter. 

and now i'm feeling a little better.  But not totally ok. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds