And I made it.. pero mukang kulang ang 2 days... dapat yata 1 week.. hahahaha! But really, it was a time for myself and it really makes me feel good. Away from thinking about things and about other people. It's a 2-day for me, myself and I.


Now, I'm back to reality.....

--------------

Yesterday made everyone shocked here at the office. It was a breaking news. It left us all with a heavy heart and what happened made everyone stopped and cry. Everything was so sudden...

It was a Good and Bad News for everyone. We really can't help not to cry. Even big boss dropped her tears in front of everyone.

And until now, things seems so difficult to sink-in...

But then, as what Big Boss says, even if it's hard for us, we have to do sacrifices in order to make everything in order... to be fair and to correct the mistakes...

.... at hanggang ngayon, lahat kame... lutang...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds