benchpress outcome

and the result is...

with a weight of 33.3 lbs....

LAT PULL --> 35 reps (i got the highest reps for this challenge)
BENCH PRESS --> 26 reps (a difference of 4 reps from the one who got the highest. she did 30 reps for this)

combined reps: 61 reps...

my standing: I MADE IT!!!

* with everyone cheering for every participants... associating each and everyone of us to our respective trainer... medyo mahirap magfocus that time. considering all eyes are on you... the first challenge, the LAT PULL, i thought was easy. Well, it's not. The first participant did a 32 reps, same with the second one. I was the third to do the challenge and I know I should do more that what they did. Both their trainers were on their side during the time they are doing the challenge. Coaching them... motivating them. When it's my term, I heard one of the trainers say.. "malakas yan!" and the other one shouted "go marlo!" . Then I saw him on the corner giving a straight look and a smile. I actually don't want him to be on my side kasi mahihirapan ako magfocus. I know that's why hindi sya lumapit. Then I started the pull... I was on tye middle of my 20th rep when I realized... syet! ang bigat na... i started to feel the heaviness of the pull... but still i can feel na kaya ko pa... and when I reached the 32nd reps, i heard everyone shouts and cheered "more!"... just when i realized i am on my 35th pull already... and when I tried to pull the 36th... wala na... di na kinaya ng powers ko...

Then comes the second challenge, the BENCHPRESS. I know hindi kaya gn powers ko manalo for this... then one of the regular member there approached me and gave some tips on how to do it properly. the first participant did a 20 reps, the second did a 25 reps... and i did 26. The two girls after me did a 13 and 16 respectively.

i never really thought that I could make it. considering that i dont have any idea on the endurance level of other participants. but really, i am glad and proud... that somehow I have made my mark on the club... not only me though... i should give the credits to marlo, for giving me the best training that i could ever have.

effect: my arms are so much in pain yesterday. it's normal though that the pain effect would be felt 2 days after a workout... good thing medyo nabawasan na ang pain ngayon...


***** biglaang trip sa puerto galera pics coming soon *****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds