on my way home last night, i received a phone call from my bestfriend...

saying that she'll be leaving on the 28th of this month for states... for good...

sad... remembering i just wrote something about her on my previous post also regarding her soon migration to states... but i never thought it would be this early...

i found myself, while on the bus, being enveloped by sadness... tears almost fell... with the thought of my bestfriend-cum-twin-sister is leaving... so soon...

i told her we shoud go out before they leave... but things are so complicated that she's not sure when can we go out... but hopefully next week.

i just can't imagine that this christmas, she and the kids are not here anymore...

i will surely miss her...

now i felt alone.. again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds