REALITY BYTES

After the long weekend vacation, after that splendid galera getaway, Im back to reality... back to office works, back to everything that I was able to forget during that three-day spree...

It was a different place.. it was a peaceful, relaxing environment out there.. free from toxic, pollution, traffic and not to mention stress. And how I would love to stay there, given another chance...

----

Im also back to the gym. I know I have to burn all these calories I gained on that trip. Haven't been there since thursday... and it's nice to be there again.. It was like my second home now...and.. it's nice to see Marlo again too... my super uber kulit trainor whom I appreciate so much because he really drives me to make my best on my workout...

Now, he's giving me the diet thing... like he's putting the law on my life on what should I eat and not... oh! by the way, before that, I kinda noticed that he's actually increasing the level of my workout.. say... from 20 counts of sit-ups, now he asked me to do 30 counts... from the previous 10 counts of free weights... he asked me to do 30... but that's ok... it feels great anyway...

Back to the diet thing... here are some stuffs he instructed me:

----> eat brown rice instead of white rice (2x a day)
----> wheat bread in between
----> skim milk or soya milk
----> no to meat
----> olive oil to be used in frying chicken (take note.. only chicken.. the white meat part)
----> eat pasta instead of rice

and much more to come...

It was a great feeling though every after workout, especially the stretching session. Oh! how I loved it!!! It's all like getting a free massage and stretching in one...

I know I should really commit myself to this if I want results. And I would... not because of "someone" but for myself. And if ever I would see that "someone" again soon (hopefully), I wanted to be a better person... so as not be misconcepted as someone which I am not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds