bits and pieces...

Had lunch with Danica at McDonald's El Pueblo.. sort of a snap bonding, and it's good to see her again, after i guess a year or so.

Nah! I can't say what's up with her right now but definitely I'm sooo happy and excited for her! Looking forward to something very good... very very soon!

Hope I could make it on the 24th da! I'll see you soon...

-----

Eastwest account is a go! ... simply means another period of ngaragan and toxic moments waiting ahead... and not to mention the account officer whom I have to work with...

Say, lahat ng tao suko sa kakulitan nya...

I have worked with him on one project and, hell yes! kung ang pagmumura nakakamatay, malamang by now Im dead...

And since he haven't given me a word yet on what should be done, I know magiging madugo ang buhay ko this coming days...

Goodluck daei!

-----

It's going to be my dad's birthday on monday and im planning to visit him this weekend... spending time with my dad, huh! I hope quality time would prevail! Considering the fact that it's going to be on his "other" home where we would spend time together...

Of course im going to see my "little bro and sis" ... whom until now, im having a "quite hard time" coping up with them. I always remember my mom whenever I see them... but of course knowing my mom, hindi naman sya galit or whatever sa mga bata... it's just that, sometimes I feel an emptiness inside whenever I see my dad and his children together.. kasi naaalala ko... how happy my childhood days were... with him...

No, im not being selfish or envious... I know these kids also need the care and love from my dad... and Im glad to see my dad too, happy being with them. Minsan lang iniisip ko, siguro it would be a different life kung hindi naging ganito ang situation. Well... fate and destiny collides and it brought us to where we are now...

Anyhoo, its all about being happy with I have right now and making the most out of everything. Im still blessed I have a dad like him who, even if we failed to see each other that much (we only see each other once a month), he never never forgets... and he cares... and he loves me...

I remember the last time we talked he told me ... "you will always be my little baby girl"





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds