Again by Nikay



Tagged for Three

20 years ago I . . .

1. was 5 years old
2. I am already in Grade 1.. (oh yeah.. i got accelerated.. because I was a smar kid then)
3. was going gaga over this group called "menudo"

10 years ago I . . .

1. was excited to be in college ...(wondering kung kaya ko bang malibot ang UST for my whole stay there)
2. was nervous at the same time knowing id be in a co-ed environment this time..
3. busy assisting my mom on our sari-sari store

5 years ago I . . .

1. discovered I had another sibling... that time he was 1 year old...
2. Just started a new job in media world
3. was the saddest daughter learning that my mom has cancer.

3 years ago I . . .

1. was still suffering from depression because of my mom's death.
2. am already living independently
3. was on the state of stupidity from falling in love with someone... as in super stupid...

1 year ago I . . .

1. was a newbie at INQ TV
2. realized I was in love with my bestfriend
3. was preparing for dad's bday celebration

So far this year I . . .

1. was able to see Puerto Galera
2. had a not-so-complicated life... but happy
3. was able to give my body the proper care


Yesterday I . . .

1. went to the thanksgiving (for passing the bar) and birthday party of besty Van
2. went to salon for hot oil, and nail treatment
3. cleaned the house the whole morning

Today I . . .

1. Uploaded pics from Van's party last night
2. Finishing the FIP collateral for MasterCard
3. just finished talking to Marlo...have to do cosmic later... hehehehe!!!

Tomorrow I will . . .

1. i will have another session with Marlo
2. greet besty Van a very happy birthday
3. hopefully fetch my cousin who'll stay with us until the end of the month


In the next year I will . . .

1. have an out of the country vacation
2. have my own car
3. be totally happy...

In the next minute, I will tag...

1. Joan
2. Les
3. Rhein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds