recents...

Been busy with Petron training lately (well actually until the end of May). I’ve been out of the office most of the time and yeah, im kinda loving it. For the past couple of days, right after the Vigan trip, I found myself wandering around Makati and Pasay City, hopping from one Petron station to another. This weekend, I rove around the area of Laguna – San Pedro, Biñan, Cabuyao and Canlubang. And what I am looking forward to are the successive out of town trips scheduled – Bataan, La Union, Baguio, Quezon, Isabela, Batangas, Romblon (which in turn would end to Boracay!!) and Davao. So, for those who want to be tagged along (yup… free transpo and accommodation) just let me know…*wink*

--------

This weekend also, was another day spent with marlo. Syempre kami pa rin ang magkakasama. It’s a really different peaceful feeling whenever we are at the cemetery, kwentuhan lang, all knowing the he’s just with us.



And, we’re spending the upcoming holy week vacation with him…with his mom and the rest of the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds