I'm still here at Dumaguete and yes.. still all alone.


this captivating sight amazes me. while inside the plane at 6:30am...

Arrived here yesterday at around 7:45 in the morning, with no place to stay yet. At the airport lobby, there's a kinda tourism booth that's full of brochures and fliers about Negros Oriental. I checked upon it and looked for a nice hotel in the city. I found one. Well, actually there's a lo
t of nice and good hotels. But considering the budget alloted for this 3-day training, i have to look for a not-so-expensive but a good one. One of the requirements that I need: a wi-fi connection. And as soon as I saw on one of the fliers with a bold letter: WI-FI HOT SPOT, I grabbed on it and after getting my baggages, I asked the tricycle service (yup.. TRICYCLE. It's their means of public transpo here.. and cheaper than renting a car.. MUCH MUCH CHEAPER!) to get me to HOTEL PALWA.

Hotel Palwa is good.. with friendly and accommodating staffs. Clean and well-maintained room.. and comes with a FREE BREAKFAST!

And the training: 

DAY 1: MABINAY, NEGROS ORIENTAL.
Located, on the northern part of Negros Oriental. 85km from Dumaguete City. And my transpo: their public non-aircon bus! Yup yup! Imagine yung tigas ng buhok ko na di masuklay dahil sa hangin??? I have no choice anyway.. its the only way to get there. And I couldn't afford to rent a car kasi sobrang mahal! Started my trip at 10am. Its a 3-4 hours of landtrip. At di biro biro ang byahe kasi we have to cross mountain after mountain. Its actually 3 or 4 towns away from Bacolod City. Nakakatakot lalo na pag nasa cliff ka na ng bundok. I couldn't sleep either. Pano ka naman makakatulog sa non-aircon bus tapos siksikan pa?

But in fairness, the moment I arrived at Petron Station there, the dealers are so accommodating. They know I have been through a long land trip kaya kahit papano pinakain naman nila ako. And they are easy to train. Madali nilang naintindihan yung tinuro ko. Actually, my travel is longer than that of my training.

Back to Dumaguete was another 3 hours travel. I'm in Dumaguete at around 7pm.

DAY 2: 
Station 1: DAUIN, NEGROS ORIENTAL
Station 2: TABUC TUBIG, DMAGUETE CITY
Station 3: BANAWAN, NEGROS ORIENTAL

Stations 1 & 2 are just near the city. Dauin is around 15km away while Tabuc Tubig is just inside the City. There's no problem whatsoever that I have encountered in training these stations. Banawan, on the other hand is just the same as Mabinay. 75km away from Dumaguete but the land travel is more comfortable than that of Mabinay. Because the roads are straight, walang zigzag and we didn't passed by any mountain cliff.. Sa gilid gilid lang ng bundok. What we passed by was the Sulu Sea, which made my sight seeing more enjoyable. Feeling ko nga mas nabilis ang byahe.. coz I was able to get back at Dumaguete City by 5pm.. considering I already have 2 stations trained prior to this.

After the training, I headed here at the hotel to rest. Pero di ako mapakali.. I thought of going around to explore the area. Ok naman. Aliw. I went over the "Boulevard". Parang baywalk version sa Manila. Cool! Dadalin ko sila Minnie and Erika dun bukas..

Yup, Erika and Minnie will be here tomrw.. and we'll gonna make Sunday our laboy day. :-)

We're planning to have the Apo Island Adventure... we'll see..

yan muna for now... have to rest for tomrw...

ciao!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds