sigh

suddenly i felt the emptiness. after that talk we just had seconds ago, im afraid i am losing hope.

i have told you everything... laid all my cards... tell you all the things i should've just kept within me. still no regrets... i said, i'd better say it before it's too late...

and all he complications you showed me didn't hinder me from staying. i am sill here... trying to understand every single details of the "situation"

and this talked that we just had.

kills... almost makes me cry...

you've put me in a situation of risking one important factor in my life just to be with you... and hell, i did think about it. because i also want to be with you...

even with no assusrance...

i am thinking of taking the risk. even though i know i shouldn't... for myself's sake. i am just worried about you.

and then you said your dad is leaving for the states and soon the whole family... including you.

yes, you are leaving soon... and i will be left alone.

what now? when that time comes, how are we?

sad you can't even say a word.

still i understand.

its just that... this thing makes me want to cry...

to give up... but no matter how much i tried to do that "giving up", i can't...

as long as i still can take it.

2 Comments:

  1. Anne said...
    aalis? huwat???
    daei said...
    hay anne.. magulo... complicated...

    :-(

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds