it was a long day for me and jaymie. A long drive along North Luzon Expressway heading to my dad's home in Guagua, Pampanga. Today is my niece's 1st birthday. Marianne, my brother's 3rd little angel.

It was supposed to be me + jaymie + kit + ysa. Unfortunately, Kit has to be at her office and Ysa just came from her vertigo attack.

And yep.. we still stick to the plan. Before heading to my dad's house, we took a stop at FF SM Pampanga. Papalampasin ba namin ang gym????? Syempre hinde!!! And since this would be our first time at the branch, might as well take the chance. Andito na rin lang kami.

In fairness... mahal ko na ang Fitness First Pampanga! Maybe because this is one of their newest branch, i love the aura inside the gym. Malaki ang workout area... i love the locker room.... the equipments are all new and more hi-tech kesa sa wynsum (hmmm.. sorry wynsum but i have to say this...) mas maganda ang pampanga branch compared to my home branch wynsum. Hmm.. at walang mga "intregerong" fi's. hehehehe!

But.. sabi nila, wait till FF MOA and Trinoma opens....

Anyway... i am so satisfied with my workout. With 2 weeks of no workout at all... it really really feels great to be back burning those fats and losing those calories. I miss the stepper so much (kaya nga nag 30 minutes ako).

And, jaymie unexpectedly got the moment to shadow with the combat class. Nagkataon kasi na nag instructor ng combat kanina is their head. Kaya wala syang choice kundi umakyat sa stage at mag shadow teach...

I make the most of the time i have on my workout. I did cardio, machines and free weights. Sarap ng feeling...

Sulit ang pagdayo ng SM Pampanga...

After our workout, we headed to my dad's house. There... the "children's party" suppose to be na ang nangyari e mas marami pang adults kesa sa children. Mostly are friends of my bro and sis in law, and their relatives.

Maraming food na hinanda.. feeling ko nga aabot pa yun hanggang bukas. I even get some to bring home. *wink*



I missed my pamangkins so much. It has been i thing a year or so since i last saw them.

we didn't stayed long however because one, we sill have work tomrw, second, the traffic at NLEX is sooooo bad, and third, kit and ysa is waiting for us...

we had a stop over at Starbucks Petron along Tabang Exit and had a little chat (haha! as if di kame nagkwekwentuhan sa daan). All bout our OTL's. What OTL means??? *wink*

And im glad jaymie also enjoyed the trip. Super thanks gurl for accompanying me today... i know we both had fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds