a vacation that was...

splendid...

wonderful...

fun....

more real....

finally... then I got a break... away from the metro, far from toxic post-production workloads, the cramming and everything... that week-long vacation has given me a feeling of peace and relaxation! Bitin nga e!

Together with my friends, Pagsanjan Laguna is our destination. I have been to the place before ( i guess 4 times already) but seems like it's always been the first time that I've been there. Nature tripping kasi e... and we've got to have new friends.

I'm going to post pictures soon so as you can see a clearer view of it....

ok? ciao for now... have to do some works pa e... you know.. after the vacation... im back to work!!!

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds