sleepy

it's 6:46 am.. and i haven't got any sleep at all since last night... im still here at the office finishing our episode for tonight. Hah! The normal life in media! I should've been used to this coz for 5 years, i have been in the media world. But now, all I wanted to do is to sleep... sleep.. and sleep! I hope we could finish before lunchtime so I could go home and rest!

Oh! and don't forget the people im working with... whew! kung maikli pasensya mo, malamang kanina ka pa bumigay (now I'm telling you I have a big patience, huh!). Good thing, we have a 1 week vacation for the holy week.




I am very much excited for a week-long vacation! Yipee!!! I can have time for myself at last! Im planning to visit my dad on saturday and stay there until tuesday.. then wednesday, my friends and I will go to Pagsanjan... Just like last year. I hope this will be a more fun-filled summer vacation for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds